About Wiss & Wiss Equipment Inc.
A lot of businesses talk about “customer service” and “integrity” and “value” and “building relationships”.
At Wiss & Wiss Equipment Inc., it’s much more than just talk… for owner Jerry Redding and his team, it’s simply how they operate, day after day, month after month, year after year. Thirty years of success doesn’t just happen. It comes about as a result of hard work, concern for each and every customer, and fast, expert service.
Their best testimony of success comes from the base of repeat customers that Jerry and the Wiss & Wiss team have been able to build over the years.
- Generations of farmers who have come to rely on their selection and value to keep their operation running successfully and profitably.
- Construction companies who lean on the Wiss & Wiss team for reliable equipment and expert service.
- Landscape companies who require equipment that is both durable and reliable.
- Realtors who refer new homeowners in the area to Wiss & Wiss for top quality lawn care equipment.
- Fun seekers looking for a safe and reliable ATV for their next outdoor adventure.
Wiss & Wiss Equipment Inc. was established in 1921 and quickly grew to have a reputation for service and quality throughout the region. Jerry Redding purchased the business in 1988 and built on that reputation. His tireless work ethic, along with his honesty, reputation for top notch service, and dedication to the success of each customer are what set him apart from the competition.
Jerry takes a great deal of pride in being “old school,” as well as his ability to work successfully with just about any sort of person. His knowledge of his products and insight into the varied needs of each customer are what cement his reputation, as well as that of Wiss & Wiss Equipment Inc.
See the values of customer service, honesty, and hard work in action. Get in touch with Jerry Redding and the Wiss & Wiss Equipment Inc. team today! For more information on equipment, parts, or service, please call (660) 727-3374 or (660) 727-3375.